This is the picture I came across that led me to love the combination of red and purple being worn together. Both of these colours are so rich and vibrant making such an impact when paired. By mixing in either gold or neutral accents this look is a sure statement! Would you wear these two colours together?
Here are a few suggested items to help build your red and purple look.
1. Tinsley Blouse, $98 from Aritzia
2. Chunky Link Bracelet, $78 by Juicy Couture from Shopbop.com
3. Layered Snake-Chain Necklace, $138 from BCBG
4. Scalloped Waist Belt, $58 from BCBG
5. Gold Studs, $40 from JCPenney
6. Minnie Pant, $90 from J.Crew
7. Sierra Crossbody Bag, $102 from NastyGal.com
8. Camila T-Strap Sandal, $179 by Dolce Vita from Endless by Amazon